TME Internship Program
Location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
Position Type: Unpaid Intern
Travel Required: No
What we do
Since 2003, TME has created demand for early and next stage companies with creative, informed approaches for their go-to-market plans, rebranding initiatives, and content and digital marketing roadmaps. We specialize in branding, content creation, web strategies and design, lead generation, and event management.
Our strategic projects and monthly programs offer a “Remote Marketing Cubicle” to clients who sell business-to-business, through distributors, and direct to consumer. Our clients provide software, IT consulting, RFID technologies, professional services, training, instrumentation, and consumer goods. Some support specific industries: healthcare & life sciences, financial services, higher edu, air travel, aerospace & defense, real estate, and federal government.
TME speaks the language of its clients, the way they sell to their customers. Our corporate-side experience, understanding of sales processes, and command of content sets us apart. Hands-on project teams immerse themselves—no account management layers in the way.
What we need
Winter, spring, summer or fall—2 days a week working remotely or at one of our regional locations. College students interested in a career in marketing, communications, or design can gain real-world experience while still in school. We are looking for upcoming college seniors who are attending schools in the Greater Philadelphia area and that are majoring in Journalism, Marketing Management, Marketing Communications, Graphic & Web Design, or Advertising & Promotion. If your major and career goals include multiple skills sets, please indicate that in your Cover Letter.
What you’ll do
- Journalism, Marketing Management, and Marketing Communications interns will assist TME’s leadership, project managers, and consultants–including supporting Social Media campaigns for our clients.
- Graphic & Web Design interns will take on small tasks to support real client projects under the direction of TME’s creative director.
- All interns will learn the creative process of business-to-business (b2b) marketing and communications from the agency vantage point through attending client meetings and participating in internal project kickoffs and progress reviews.
What you’ll need
- U.S. citizenship
- Plans to earn a BA/BS/BFA degree
- Passion for working collaboratively with other creative people
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn and take direction
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Samples work from school projects or freelance/part-time jobs (if available)
Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.
Direct candidates only in the Greater Philadelphia area.