TME’s technology focus expanded with industrial and commercial clients in 2005. Since that time, we’ve seen great success with a number of other clients in this space.
In 2020, we began working with Coating and Converting Technologies, known as CCT, a manufacturer of high performance, pressure sensitive tape and adhesive solutions. Their products support many market applications from automotive assemblies to medical devices. CCT asked us to lead their rebranding initiative, which included new messaging, a new website and sales tools, improved awareness, and modernized lead generation workflows.
Just one year later, CCT was acquired by ATP Adhesive Systems. TME was instrumental in branding and product integration, which allowed CCT to operate as an ATP Group Company.
TME continues to support ATP’s growth plans for CCT by working across the organization, specifically the areas of sales, R&D, HR, and executive management.
A few of our other industrial and commercial clients include:
- Cianflone Scientific (test and measurement equipment manufacturer; acquired by KTC Instruments in 2019)
- Sensaphone® (remote monitoring systems and early detection products)
- Vanguard ID Systems (bar code and RFID products)
- ViewTag (digital luggage tags sold via airlines),
- American Box (sustainable packaging distributor)
- Devon Medical Supplies (safety syringes to ear irrigation products)
- PMI® (Project Management Institute)